Common faults of MP series electronic balance
1. Fault phenomenon: the balance fails to pass the power on self-test, The following fault code
"EC1": CPU damage
"EC2": Keyboard error
"EC3": balance storage data loss
"EC4": sampling module does not start
cause: fatal error causes the balance to not work properly
solution: please send the balance to Hengping for repair
2. Fault phenomenon: the balance displays "L"
reasons: 1) there is no safety guarantee for the safety of the laboratory personnel and equipment to place the scale pan. 2) there is foreign matter under the scale pan
3) the air flow cover collides with the scale pan.
solutions: 1) place the scale pan on the scale pan seat
2) gently pick up the scale pan to check whether there is foreign matter under the scale pan, and remove the foreign matter
3) gently rotate the scale pan or the air flow cover to check whether there is any collision, Adjust the position of the air flow hood
3. Fault phenomenon: the loading balance displays "H"
cause: 1) the object loaded on the scale is too heavy, exceeding the maximum range
2) the balance has been calibrated with a weight less than the calibration weight value or other objects, resulting in the weight placed in the normal range, and new products continue to show overweight
solution: 1) weigh only within the range
2) recalibrate with the correct weight
4. Fault phenomenon: the boot displays "H" or "L", and the loading display does not change
cause: the sensor is damaged
solution: please send Hengping to replace the sensor
5. fault phenomenon: the balance displays "E1", showing overflow, and the displayed value has exceeded
reason: the sample value is too small during piece counting or percentage weighing
solution: 1) when "E1" appears during piece counting, first take away the object on the scale, and reselect the number of samples. You can choose an integer of 2 times of 10 samples, detected by 2 goats, 5 times, 10 times, etc. as samples. Write down the multiple of the current sample, and multiply the displayed value by the multiple when reading. See section 3.3.2 piece weighing in the operation manual of FA type electronic analytical balance for specific operation steps
2) when "E1" appears during percentage weighing, first remove the object on the scale and reselect the sample. See article 3.3.3 percentage weighing in the operation manual of FA type electronic analytical balance for specific operation steps
6. fault phenomenon: the display data has changed normally with the weighing change, and suddenly no longer changes
reason: objects larger than the correction weight value have been used for balance calibration, so the display will not increase after it is larger than a certain display value
solution: recalibrate the balance
7. fault phenomenon: no display appears after pressing the "power on/off" key.
reason: 1) the power supply is not plugged in ", so the specific details still need to be communicated with the CIRC repeatedly.
2) the power adapter is damaged
solution: 1) plug in the power supply
2) replace the power adapter.
8. Fault phenomenon: after power on, only" O "is displayed in the lower left corner of the display screen, and there is no other display. It indicates that the weighing environment of the balance is unstable, and the balance cannot get a stable weighing all the time
cause: 1) there are foreign matters under or around the scale,
2) there is strong vibration and air flow around the balance
3) the weighing environment selection and the setting of the weighing variable range of the balance are improper
solution: 1) please gently pick up the scale to observe whether there are foreign matters, especially pay attention to whether there are small foreign matters
4) choose a solid installation table, no vibration, the use environment with small air flow
5), Reset the weighing environment settings of the balance. See the operation manual of MP series electronic balance for details